Usage instructions for Internet store “elementfitness.eu”
Instructions define relations between SIA „Rols” and physical/legal person (hereinafter referred to as the User) visiting Internet store www.elementfitness.eu (hereinafter referred to as elementfitness.eu).
Please, read carefully the usage instructions for Internet store of SIA „Rols” – elementfitness.eu
(hereinafter referred to as the Instructions) for each time you visit elementfitness.eu. Visiting elementfitness.eu, you agree with the Instructions and undertake to follow them. In case you disagree with the Instructions, you are not allowed to visit elementfitness.eu. You will not be able to purchase our offered products and services and you will have to immediately terminate using elementfitness.eu. These Instructions are applicable according to the laws of the Republic of Latvia. Elementfitness.eu Instructions are provided and binding for every User of elementfitness.eu irrespectively of the fact whether he is a registered or a non-registered User of elementfitness.eu. Using of elementfitness.eu is considered every User’s full consent with these Instructions, including all amendments made therein. Every User of elementfitness.eu has a duty to regularly read these Instructions to timely know about any amendments made therein.
- SIA „Rols” is the owner and support provider of Internet store elementfitness.eu.
- SIA „Rols” is entitled at any time upon its discretion to change the Instructions of elementfitness.eu and any changes come into effect upon their publication at elementfitness.eu.
- Elementfitness.eu design and published materials are copyright objects.
- Elementfitness.eu placed trademarks, logos and service marks are registered and non-registered trademarks of cooperation partners.
- All prices of products of the Internet store elementfitness.eu are given in EUR excl. VAT.
- All publications of elementfitness.eu have informative nature. SIA „Rols” keeps exclusive rights to edit, delete or place any information at elementfitness.eu, delete or place any products or services for selling without prior warning and explanation.
- Elementfitness.eu goods’ descriptions are formed by the manufacturer’s given specification or information found elsewhere and may be changed depending on the changes, modifications or bundling defined by the manufacturer.
- Use of materials published at Elementfitness.eu shall be agreed with SIA „Rols” and link to it is mandatory.
- The User freely agrees to give information about him, which are required for goods purchase and their delivery. The User is responsible for authenticity of the given data.
- In case of failure to follow these Instructions, elementfitness.eu keeps rights to refuse a service to the customer, terminate access to elementfitness.eu, as well as unilaterally cancel orders.
- Elementfitness.eu keeps rights to not deliver an article, if the customer has failed to make payment for the article. Delivery fee may change depending on the delivery region.
- Every registered User of elementfitness.eu has a duty to not disclose his portal access data to other persons.
- Registering in the customer database of elementfitness.eu, the User agrees that notifications will be sent to him. Personal data security will be protected according to the Physical Persons’ Data Protection Law. Data are stored and used only for execution of commodities purchase transactions, improving quality of the rendered services, including marketing actions. SIA „Rols” does not disclose data about purchases of customers to the third parties, except cases when it is requested by the authorities of the Republic of Latvia.
- The shopping order at elementfitness.eu is defined by the Regulations No. 207 “On Distance Agreement with its Amendments announced till March 15, 2005” of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia. The Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia define that a customer is entitled to recede from the agreement within 14 calendar days and return the product to the seller. Costs of product’s returning are covered by the customer.
- Product’s return refers to any product bought in Internet store, which is kept in the original packing, is not opened, used or mechanically damaged after its purchase. Return does not refer to individually ordered and manufactured contact lenses. (Toric, astigmatic, multi-focal lenses. These lenses have valid warranty conditions)
- For product return, an application must be submitted. It must be addressed per post or given personally arriving at: 76 Daugavpils Street, Riga LV-1003, to SIA „Rols” with a wish to refuse from the order, which states purchase date, order number, order itself, its total amount. The Company performs repayment of transaction amount to the Card user, including the cases when the Card user has cancelled/rejected the Order and/or the paid product or service, if the product/service was not provided/was not duly provided or selling-buying of product/service has not happened due to other reasons, only in cash to the account of the payment card, by which the Transaction was executed. SIA „Rols” returns money within 14 days upon receipt of application and product.
- Elementfitness.eu and User’s liability stipulation is valid when the User makes order in any way, using e-store, phone, e-mail or fax.
- The information found at Elementfitness.eu causes no legal liabilities between the Users and SIA „Rols”
- The User of Elementfitness.eu cannot perform actions directly or indirectly affecting rights and legal interests of elementfitness.eu owner.
- Depending on the nature and consequences of rights violation, the violator shall be called to administrative or criminal liability according to the law.
- Agreements of orders made at Elementfitness.eu are not stored.
- Offers of products and prices published at Elementfitness.eu are valid while the specific product is in stock, unless no other information is given for the specific product.